YOU can make a difference in a neighbor’s life today.
The vast majority (90%) of our patients are covered by a form of government provided insurance, Denti-Cal (dental coverage under California’s Medicaid system (Medi-Cal)). Denti-Cal’s low reimbursement rates cover approximately 60% of our costs and we meet the remaining 40% of our costs through fundraising efforts and investment income.
As the non-profit dental home to over 6,500 young community members we can only continue to provide comprehensive, quality care with the help of supporters like you.
Why does a dental office need to fundraise?
Learn more about our important work in our most recent Bi-Annual Report
EXPLORE THE MANY WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
GIVE AT WORK
Multiply your impact by getting your workplace involved. Ask if your employer matches your charitable contributions, or work with your company to set up a fundraiser at your next holiday party or company meeting.
Planned gifts are a vital part of making quality, comprehensive dental care available to everyone in our community. And, as a bonus, they provide direct benefits to you and your loved ones. We work with the extraordinary team at the Long Beach Community Foundation to ensure our supporters receive competent and trustworthy advice to meet their estate planning goals.
Using your credit card or writing a check are the simplest ways to give. All donations are tax deductible and always appreciated. MAKE A DIFFERENCE TODAY.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
Fundraise, join Club 32, become a Corporate Partner, become a Clinical Recycling Partner, or shop. The possibilities for making a difference are limited only by your creativity and passion.
REACH OUT! If you have any questions or ideas please email or call 562-933-0602.
Run a race, host a party, or include the Children’s Dental Health Clinic on your wedding registry. Open the floodgates on your creativity and help us ensure that all of the kids in our community grow up with healthy, confident smiles. START YOUR OWN FUNDRAISER.
Porsche Club of America, Grand Prix members – Click Here!
For only $32/month you can make a meaningful difference in a neighbor’s quality of life and ensure that the CDHC has resources to be here for families in need of quality, comprehensive health care. Make one monthly gift today and know your charitable giving is in place for the entire year to come – no further action required. JOIN CLUB 32.
(Why 32? Most adults have 32 teeth!)
Are you a private dental practitioner? We’ve made it easy to responsibly recycle your old crown and bridge material with Core Scientific and donate the proceeds directly to the Children’s Dental Health Clinic. ENROLL TODAY.
No matter what type of company you belong to, a partnership with the CDHC will leverage your strengths into real impact for thousands of people in our community. Our team is ready to get creative with you in support of workplace giving campaigns, commercial co-branding, and corporate citizenship opportunities. BECOME A CORPORATE PARTNER.
Support the CDHC every time you shop.
Amazon – When you shop at AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to our Clinic.
GoodShop – Use Goodshop.com when you shop online and they donate a percentage of every purchase and offer over 100,000 coupons to help you save money too!
eScrip – eScrip is fundraising made simple. Raise money for your favorite school or non-profit (that’s us!) when you shop.
Ralphs – Ralphs Gives Back. Simply add the Children’s Dental Health Clinic as the community recipient on your Ralph’s card (sign in, click on ‘My Account’ in the top right hand corner, then click on ‘Edit Community Contribution Program Information’)
We’re fortunate to partner with incredible people and organizations who are deeply invested in the provision of health care in our community. Some of our current institutional supporters include the American Academy of Pediatric Dentists, Assistance League of Downey, Children’s Benefit League, City of Paramount, Delta Dental Community Care Foundation, Earl B. and Lorraine H. Miller Foundation, Gumbiner Foundation, Larry & Helen Hoag Foundation, Memorial Medical Center Foundation, Munzer Foundation, Parsons Foundation, Porsche Club of America, Grand Prix Region, and the office of Supervisor Janice Hahn. THANK YOU!!